11:05 PM
Sunday, May 2, 2010
alive and happy :D
HELLOO PEOPLE, YES I AM STILL ALIVE :D despite what some might think (or hope)

i'm alive, kicking and happy (okay, maybe i ain't kicking) :D
yesterday was an awesome awesome awesome day (esp night)
go on, make guesses on what i did last night?
i'm sure you'll come up with something kinky which may or may not be true :P

SHREYA PADMANABHA BHAT,
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU, I AM SPEECHLESS. (which doesn't happen so often)
I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO. HAH, OMG, I SOOOOO TOLD YOU SO! :D
(you'd better see this and give me like a gazillion tags!)

ARGH OMG, NOOOO! I GAINED WEIGHT D: I CANNOT GAIN WEIGHT!
nooo, it's not like 1-2kg, it's freaking 3kg! ARGH.
this is sooo screwed up. i'm finally my ideal weight and i hate it. grrrr.

oh nainai passed away last wednesday (21st april) damn sad.
when i saw the sms mama sent me, i just screamed and ran out of my classroom.
it was during break. and i didn't know where to run to
so i just collapsed at the bench outside class and cried.

i love my class, like seriously (: you guys are awesome people, i know you'll be there whenever i need you (: I LOVE CJC 1T11'10 :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D


okay, too lazy to post anymore. GOODNIGHT :D
i can't wait to go out tomorrow!

don't ever let me go (: