1:59 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2010
heartfelt apologies.
OKAY, i think i've been posting too many pictures.
my blog is lacking SUBSTANCE!! ):

LIYYIIII, this is for you cause you say my wishlist too long :/
Mars bars!
black/green strappy heeels (:
more cute guys :D
picture collage!
looongg wallet (:
yellow dress (:
Andes chocolate!
picnic with Ange, Susaaan and me :D
charms for my bracelet (:
necklace to match earrings you bought for me (:
okay that's it. i think?

okay okay, now to assure Celineeeeee (husband, sad right?)
Dear Celine,

I did not cheat on you in Bintan.

Sure, I slept with a couple of really attractive guys while I was there, but I assure you that my heart was with you while we were screwing ourselves upside down. In fact, I felt incredibly not guilty when I realised what I had done.

Sweetheart, I thought of you every second of every minute of every hour of everyday; there was not a single moment where I was not thinking of you. You have invaded my mind so thoroughly and it is nearly impossible to forget you although I have tried my utmost best to do so.

Darling, please don’t get angry with me. As you remember, I did not murder you for having that affair with the singing mime on the Eiffel Tower, which caused you to go into coma for the entire March holidays, while we were on honeymoon. I hope you won’t murder me too.

I love you always,
♥ Kellie

okay, i finished posting. BYE BYE, I LOVE YOUUUUUU :D