12:28 PM
Sunday, March 28, 2010
(exalta)-TION

i love youuuuu always - shreya, liyi, angeline (: thanks for the awesome time yesterday!
















yesterday was awesome. Fun O Rama was reallly fun and i found Darren there (:
Dance Works was really fun, but i missed both Kworku and Siren ):
i made awesome new friends: Muthu, Sarah, Jolene, Gerald, Jeremiah, Selva :D

hahahahha, angeline FINALLY intoduced me to new friends (:
and i love yesterday cause it didn't feel awkward hanging out with people i dont know
in fact, it was reallly fun, nice and coooool (:


Joce and Marie (: the awesome dancers whom i missed ):


Selva (:


Me and Ange and my cutteeeee pencil :D


me and Darren How (: BANG!


Sarah, Liyi and Muthu. the fingers are mine (:


susaaaaaaaan (:


yay, the 3 awesome babes :D


me and Joan at Fun O Rama :D

went to play pool with Muthu Sarah Jolene and Gerald after Dance Works
first time ever! i suck. HAHA! (: my cue kept slipping, not my fault!
met Yaoyi after dinner too, he and Jolene sent me, Muthu and Gerald to the bus stop
i reached home late, about 40mins. but parents weren't home so they don't know (:

Galen posted this on FB and i like it :D
Do you know what LOVE is?
Love is a SENSATION
Caused by TEMPTATION
To feel PENETRATION.
The guys sticks his LOCATION
Into the girl's DESTINATION
To increase POPULATION
For the next GENERATION.
Do you get my EXPLANATION
Or do you need my DEMONSTRATION?

yesterday was a really mixed day.
had loads of fun, but also had lots to think about
now i'm just really worried; what's gonna happen? ):

25. You did something bad. I seem cool with it. I’m not. (See no. 24)

26. We are self-conscious by nature; we can’t help it. Let it be.

27. We don’t shave our legs every day so just get over it.